"I deepen my faith by being near people of faith, for faith is beautifully contagious." --Madeleine L'Engle
Our desire at The Salvation Army Berry Street Worship Center in Nashville, TN is to release an epidemic of faith that will spread all across Nashville and around the world. Don't quarantine yourself. Come on down and catch fire for God!
Sunday mornings @ 10:45, 225 Berry Street, Nashville, TN 37207
& Tuesday nights @ 6:00.
At The Salvation Army Berry Street we have a different worship leader every week. Over the past 5 1/2 years we have had about 50 different people/groups lead worship for us. Why?
1) It keeps one person from being exalted above the rest and helps us see everyone as equal.
2) It shows that God wants to use ordinary people.
3) It encourages and releases spontaneous, heart-felt worship.
4) It gives more people an opportunity to use their gifting.
5) It brings a lot of people to Berry Street who otherwise might not come.
6) It releases different styles of worship and demonstrates the diversity and creativity of the body of Christ.
7) It causes us to...
Help others and make extra Christmas money as a Salvation Army bell ringer in the Donelson, Hermitage, 100 Oaks, Nolensville Rd., and Ashland City areas of Middle Tennessee between Thanksgiving and Christmas. 8 hr shifts between 11 am and 9 pm. $7.50 per hour. Overtime may be available. Apply in person Wed Oct. 23 or Thurs Oct. 24 or Tues. Oct. 28 through Thurs. Oct. 31 between 9 am and 3:30 pm at The Salvation Army Berry Street, 225 Berry St., Nashville, 37207.Steve Simms Tuesday, October 22nd, 2013 04:47 PM
What can nothing do?
--If you capture some nothing in a science lab (creating a vacuum) can your sample of nothing do enough in a scientific lab to justify the belief of many modern "intellectuals" that nothing produced everything? Or will your sample of nothing simply hang around doing nothing.
--At The Salvation Army Berry Street we don't put our trust in nothing. We trust in the Holy Spirit, let Him personally direct the meeting, and every week He does so many amazing somethings that we are all in awe!
--Now that's something! Come see for yourself on Sundays at 10:45 am., 225 Berry St., Nashville, 37207.