PDA

View Full Version : Cool site!

Oneminstrel
Saturday, June 19th, 2010, 10:05 AM
Hey great job on the website! I love it. Seems to be a great place to stay up on whats happening in the body of Christ in Middle Tennessee. Love the Events Calendar page. Someone put some time in on this one!

Jeff
Saturday, June 19th, 2010, 04:27 PM
Hey great job on the website! I love it. Seems to be a great place to stay up on whats happening in the body of Christ in Middle Tennessee. Love the Events Calendar page. Someone put some time in on this one!

Hello Oneminstrel! Thanks! My devoted wife is the keeper of our calendar, and she is working on it right this very minute as I type. I'm glad that she has a passion for listing events, because that is one of those things that just takes SO MUCH time, and is never ending. But she loves it! God bless her! :cool:

The calendar features a reminder service for members too.

Glad you like the site! Please tell your friends! We really need help spreading the word right now.

We have so many improvements planned for the site, over the next six months... everything from FREE photo classified ads, to a really cool Facebook integration, to... lots more. So much work to do, but I feel like this is really going somewhere, and will hopefully become a fantastic resource for the community.

Please pray for the site, please tell your friends, and please PARTICIPATE!

Blessings and Speak LIFE!

:cool: Jeff

Oneminstrel
Saturday, June 19th, 2010, 05:04 PM
I think this is something that's much needed in middle TN. So many churches, so much going on, thanks to you and your wife for your hard work. I will spread the word, Be Blessed!
Robert